Los Cabos Tourism Board was recently honored with six Travvy Awards at the 7th annual Travvy Awards, where travel advisors vote on the best in the travel industry. The ceremony was held Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2021, at the Miami Beach Convention Center to recognize the highest standards of excellence in the travel industry by honoring travel companies, travel products, travel agencies, and destinations for their outstanding achievements.
Nearly 100,000 votes were cast, and the industry came together. From suppliers to advisors and everyone in between, all in attendance were there to cheer each other on as their colleagues and peers were awarded for being game-changers and innovators of travel.
These winners were honored during a gala awards dinner and presentation attended by the finalists, industry leaders and travel professionals from around the world.
Los Cabos Tourism Board was honored with the following awards:
- Best Luxury Destination – Mexico: Los Cabos (Gold)
- Best Honeymoon Destination – Mexico: Los Cabos (Gold)
- Best Travel Agent Academy program: Los Cabos (Gold)
- Best Tourism Board – Mexico: Los Cabos (Silver)
- Best Culinary Destination – Mexico: Los Cabos (Silver)
- Best Wedding Destination – Mexico: Los Cabos (Silver)
Some of the hotels in Los Cabos also won categories as well like: Nobu Los Cabos, Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos, Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos and Grand Fiesta Americana Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa.
For more information, a breakdown of categories and to view the full list of winners, please visit www.TravvyAwards.com