JSX––one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Travel Brands of 2020––is seeing increased demand as travelers look to return to the skies in a safe, socially-distanced manner.
(DALLAS, TX)––February 10, 2021 – JSX, the visionary air travel provider that offers a crowd-free and, time-saving alternative to commercial flights, today announces two weekend flights from Dallas Love Field (DAL) to Los Cabos, Mexico (SJD).
The seasonal flights are in direct response to increased demand for its award-winning “hop-on jet service” to popular leisure destinations for those seeking a safer alternative to overcrowded airports and packed planes.
The two roundtrip flights offered Thursday through Sunday from Dallas Love Field to Los Cabos, Mexico are available for booking today at www.jsx.com, as well as the addition of a second daily flight between Dallas Love Field and Houston Hobby beginning March 1, 2021.
JSX flies between private terminals on 30-seat jets at prices close to a commercial ticket which means travelers can escape for a socially-distanced spring vacation without the added risk of exposure to airport crowds, jostling with overhead bins, or irksome middle seats. Plus, each fare includes two complimentary checked bags as well as beverages, snacks, and cocktails inflight.
DALLAS LOVE FIELD (DAL) – CABO SAN LUCAS (SJD):
- Two roundtrip flights (Thursday through Sunday) are available for booking today for March 11-14 and April 1-5, 2021.
- Roundtrip-only flights must be booked at least 72 hours prior to departure date.
- Customers depart from Signature Flight Support DAL, Terminal 2, 7515 Lemmon Ave, Dallas, TX 75209 and arrive at Los Cabos FBO Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
- Customers must follow all CDC requirements for COVID-19 testing and comply with federal regulations for face coverings on the ground and inflight.
- Fares start at USD $499 one way.
The innovative air carrier, gearing up for its landmark 5th anniversary this April, saw a very positive response to its recently announced Los Cabos flights from Southern California and is replicating that success in Texas to the highly sought after leisure destination.
COVID-19 Precautions & Regulations
Flights to Mexico
The CDC requires each Customer to present a negative COVID-19 test from a test taken within 72 hours of the scheduled return flight to the United States. It is the responsibility of the Customer to obtain and present COVID-19 testing in compliance with all laws and regulations of both the origin and destination authorities. JSX does not provide nor reimburse for COVID-19 testing and associated expenses.
If a Customer fails to present a negative COVID-19 test as required by any relevant governing authority, JSX may not legally transport that Customer. Upon inability or refusal to present a negative COVID-19 test, Customer’s reservation will be canceled, and any unused portion of their reservation will be refunded.
Customers must wear a face mask or covering while in JSX lounges and onboard/inflight. Face masks or coverings are mandatory for all customers over the age of two years and must be worn at all times except when actively eating or drinking. No exceptions will be made. Customers who refuse to wear face coverings may not be permitted to fly with JSX in the future. Face masks will be available in limited quantities for purchase, with a portion of proceeds being donated to Autism Double-Checked. Limit one face mask purchase per Customer. Face masks may only be purchased if the Customer does not have an appropriate face covering.
Founded in 2016, the regional air carrier––recognized by Fast Company as one of the “Most Innovative Companies” of 2020––has established a West Coast flight network and amassed a reputation for joyful, simple, and reliable air travel by providing ‘hop-on air service’ for all. As a short-haul jet service operator, JSX has remained nimble and ahead of the curve versus its larger counterparts, despite an ever-changing travel climate and evolving consumer needs. The JSX Simpli-Fly program––introduced in May 2020––serves as a prime example of how the company continually adapts and caters to its customer base by taking them to where they want to be, in the way they want to get there –– crowd-free, hassle-free, and worry-free.
Secure. Safe. Simple. It’s The JSX Simpli-Fly Way.
JSX––recognized by Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) as the 2020 “Best Overall Regional” air carrier in North America––has taken great pride in seamless air travel, even carving out its own transport category––hop-on jet service. As part of such a mindset, JSX introduced a new meaning to ‘safe travels’ via its new ‘JSX Simpli-Fly’ program, allowing customers to skip the crowds, hop on, and simply fly. Features of the program include:
- Increased aircraft and lounge sterilization throughout the day and full-aircraft, non-toxic electrostatic spraying every 30 days
- HEPA filters and fresh air circulation every 2-3 minutes – 5 times more per hour than a hospital
- No middle seats or overhead bins and only 30 customers per flight.
- Temperature Measurement Machine (TMM), a contactless, real-time, AI-enabled thermal scanningprocess that accurately detects elevated body temperatures and verifies each customer’s identity during check-in
- Touchless check-in to boarding procedures that take no more than 20 minutes, minimizing dwell time
- Fast deplaning and limited bag handling, with bags sterilized and delivered moments after arrival
- Complimentary inflight beverages, snacks and cocktails – no credit card needed.
For more information or to book, please visit the JSX website.